Authentic model which supports your serious business scene
The DM-650 incorporates the three-microphone system TRESMIC and a new playback engine to achieve even higher sound quality. This model will be useful in a variety of business settings where failure is not acceptable such as the recording important lectures. It also supports podcast playback so you can enjoy favourite podcasts, and much more.
Three-microphone system TRESMIC and recording of wide frequency range and high-quality sound
The three-microphone system TRESMIC is built into this recorder. This system combines high-performance stereo microphones with a centre microphone that covers the low frequencies to enable recording a wide frequency range with an exceptionally good balance across the frequency range. The recording of natural, spacious stereo sound is made possible by placing the stereo microphones angled outward at 90 degrees.
New high-quality sound engine (codec)
This recorder employs the latest version of the Wolfson sound engine (codec). Specifically developed for portable devices, it has a proven track record in the world of premium audio equipment. This latest technology has dramatically improved sound reproduction, enabling faithful recording and playback of sound, across a broad range of frequencies.
Sophisticated metal body and stable high audio quality
This recorder has a sophisticated metal body and a vibration resistant construction that contributes to noise reduction. Usability is also improved by the placement of large operation buttons on the front. By adapting unique shapes for specific buttons, you to are able to recognise specific functions by touch. Operating the recorder is now simple, even when you are only using one hand.
- Support for various recording formats (Linear PCM, MP3, and WMA)
- 4GB internal memory and also epuipped with a micro SD card slot.
- Noise cancellation function to enable the clear playback of voice recordings
- Various mode settings and repeat function
- Directional microphone function enables picking up a specific sound
- EUPHONY MOBILE produces natural, realistic sound without degrading quality
- Partial delete and file split
- Index mark function for finding the places you wish to hear quickly
- Voice guide function for notifying of operating conditions by voice
- Timer recording and alarm playback for automatically starting recording or playback at a set time
- Intro playback convenient for finding a file you wish to hear
- Rechargeable via a USB connection with a PC
- Support for optional remote control RS30W
- Set the recording scene according to conditions with intuitive operation aided by illustration display
- Voice filter for making voice easy to hear
- Other advanced features
- Olympus Sonority software for easy management and editing voice files
||2 AAA NiMh Batteries, USB Cable, Strap, Earphones, Case (CS131), CD-ROM (Olympus Sonority), Instruction Manual
- WMA is an audio format supported as standard by Microsoft in operating systems since Windows ME that achieves both high-quality sound and high compression.
- SD is a trademark of SD Association.
- DVM (TM) is a trademark for microphone directional control technology of DiMAGIC Corporation.
- EUPHONY MOBILE (TM) is a trademark for comprehensive sound quality improvement technology including virtual sound source processing technology of DiMAGIC Corporation.
- Under copyright law, you may not use audio you have recorded for other than personal enjoyment without the permission of the copyright holder.