The TG-Tracker features a waterproof, dustproof, shockproof, and freezeproof construction so you can shoot in any environment, whether it is underwater or up in the snowy mountains.
Waterproof performance down to 30 m. Reliable waterproofing makes underwater shooting easy and fun.
Waterproof performance down to 30 m makes deeper shooting possible, showing the truly mysterious nature of the sea.
- When shooting underwater, be sure to attach the included underwater protector. Also, make sure to set the camera body angle-o- view mode to Underwater.
- The angle of view for underwater photography will be narrower than when shooting on land.
Shockproof up to 2.1 m and crushproof up to 100 kgf to withstanding the most punishing use
The TG-Tracker is built with excellent shockproof and crushproof performance, enabling you to focus on your activities even in difficult environments, without having to worry about the camera getting damaged
- The above shockproof and crushproof performance is for when the underwater protector and steady grip are not attached and the tilting LCD monitor is closed.
Dustproof performance for peace of mind in any location
This design features an airtight construction that prevents sand and dust from entering the camera. If the camera gets dirty, simply rinsed it off with tap water.
Freezeproof up to -10℃ for use in cold regions and the winter mountains
Freezeproof construction lets you shoot without any problems even in below freezing conditions. This design provides peace of mind when shooting in cold regions and up in snowy mountains.
- The number of shots that can be recorded and recording time is reduced at lower temperatures.
Construction that makes it Tough
Dustproof performance and waterproof performance down to a depth of 30 m is made possible with a unique sealing construction. The double-layered construction with the inner chassis enveloping the housing and the outer chassis protecting the outside improves shockproof and crushproof performance.
- Shockproof and crushproof performance is delivered when the tilting LCD monitor is at the closed position.
1. Sealing / 2. Inner chassis / 3. Housing / 4. Outer chassis
- 1 Waterproof performance is JIS / IEC protection class 8 (IPX8) equivalent. The number of shots that can be recorded is reduced at lower temperature. Kilogram-force (kgf) is the unit for measuring force exerted on an object. Dustproof performance is JIS / IEC protection class (IP6X) equivalent. All tests were performed under Olympus in-house test conditions.
- Pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Screen captures are composite images.