Optimized for OM-D/ZUIKO. The new CBG-10 makes shooting more comfortable and enjoyable.
Unique points for impetus, storage, and expandability: 60
For ZUIKO lens lovers
For ZUIKO lens lovers
- For ZUIKO lens lovers
- Inner box has enough room to store OM-D E-M1 with an attached power battery holder as well as MMF-3, ED 12-60mm f2.8-4.0 SWD HG and ED 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 SWD (inserted vertically, with MMF-3) ZUIKO lenses, and FL-600 external flash.
- The ED 50-200mm f2.8-3.5 can also be stored in the bag with the MMF-3 attached.
- The bag can store several M.ZUIKO DIGITAL lenses depending on the type of lens.
- A camera case (CS-42SF, sold separately) can be attached to the outside of the bag for storing an E-M1 with an attached 12-40mm lens.
- A stabilizing strap can be used to prevent side-to-side shake when a camera case (CS-42SF, sold separately) is attached.
- Ultra-slim buckles make it easier to attach the sub-case and camera case.
- There is not one but two attachment straps for preventing camera shake when a sub-case or camera case (CS-42SF, sold separately) is attached.
- A sub-case can be attached to the side of the bag.
- Using the dedicated strap (included), the sub-case can be used as a separate pouch.
- The sub-case is the perfect size for storing a wallet or mobile phone.
- The sub case is constructed of reliable 2525D polyester. This lightweight, durable material is the same as used on the main bag.
- The sub-case also includes cushioning material for extra protection as can be seen in the cross-section image above.
Lens Mount Emblem
Lens Mount Emblem
- Lens Mount Emblem
- The genuine Micro Four Thirds mount on the bag's emblem symbolizes uniqueness and originality.
- The bag's emblem features the exact same Micro Four Thirds mount used on the E-M1 body.
- The mount is made of high-grade stainless steel, which is rust resistant and scratch resistant.
- The mount is molded using a sintering method where powdered metal is placed into a mold and melted to form the desired shape.）
- After sintering, the mount is washed in acid and polished with cemented tungsten carbide.
- The screws securing the mount to the flap are made of plated iron for excellent rust resistance.
- The emblem was designed to have a smooth surface with the mount set into a rubber plate for safety.
- With a uniform design of blue and yellow accents on a black base color, consistency is maintained across all bag components including the main unit, sub-cases, and camera cases (CS-42F, sold separately).
- The exterior material of the bag is 2525D polyester, making it lighweight and highly durable.
- The flap is equipped with a velcro fastener, which makes the bag easier to open and close in situations of frequent use.
- The two large buckles on the front are perfect for securely closing the bag.
- Excluding the fastener sliders, all hard parts are produced from resin to prevent scratches to equipment.
- The inner pocket can accommodate a tablet, compact laptop, or A4-sized documents.
- A sheet of synthetic rubber in the inner pocket lining protects items.
- An adjustable waist belt is also included to prevent bag from moving around to the front when bending forward to shoot. This also helps prevent camera shake while walking.
- Simply remove the inner compartment to use it as a regular travel package.
- Size that can be carried on aircraft
- Size: 35 (W) x 24 (H) x 16 (D) cm (Excluding protrusions)
- Weight: approx. 1.5 kg
- The main unit also contains cushioning material 2mm thick in the left, right, and rear sides to prevent any damage to equipment, as can be seen in the cross-section image above. The bottom surface includes a frame sheet to maintain the shape of the bag.
- A zippered pocket at the rear of the bag can accommodate a rain cover.
- The front pocket can store batteries and other small parts such as the hot shoe cover, lens caps, etc.
- It is equipped with zipper pulls so that it can be opened from both sides.
- It also features loops for storing up to three pens.
- A mesh pocket is employed so you can easily confirm contents.
- Because the bottoms of the pockets inside the front pocket are in different locations, the contents will not come in contact with each other.
- Resin fasteners are used on the front pocket to prevent scratching of equipment.
- The material on inside of the front pocket is blue, which makes it easier to find small black parts, such as the hot shoe cover and lens caps, that have slipped down deep into the pocket.
- Two side pockets are perfect for carrying a water bottle or a folding umbrella.
- When nothing is stored in the side pockets, they can be collapsed for a slim look.
- The inner box cushioning is a reliable 12mm thick, providing plenty of shock absorption.
- The inner box has three 12mm-thick pertitions, which can be customized freely.
- Two of the partitions can be folded in half, which let you use the folded sections as covers.
- The inner box is finished in Olympus blue.
- This blue color makes it easier to find small black parts, such as the hot shoe cover and lens caps, even in the bottom of the compartment.
- The rear straps can be used to attach the bag to a roller bag.
- The rear straps are equipped with velcro to prevent the camera bag from slipping from the roller bag handle.
- The rain cover is water repellent, so you never have to worry about getting your bag wet.
- The bag includes two rain covers in case one becomes dirty or is lost.
- The rain covers are finished in Olympus blue. Unlike regular black covers, spattered mud does not stand out, making it perfect for traveling.
- The Olympus logo is printed on the rain cover to make it easier to identify top and bottom.
- The 50mm wide shoulder strap is designed to reduce shoulder stress.
- The shoulder strap is adjustable from a maximum of 130 cm to a minimum of 68 cm.
- When the shoulder strap is adjusted to its minimum length, the bag can be used as a shoulder bag.
- The shoulder pad is detachable.
- The shoulder pad is removable so that adjustment buckles do not come into contact with your shoulder. (Even when the shoulder strap is shortened it will not cause shoulder pain.)
- Mesh material is used on the back of the shoulder pad to ensure breathability.
- The shoulder strap is sewn on both sides for secure reinforcement.
*Some images include products other than those included to demonstrate bag functions. Items included with the CBG-10: Inner box, partitions A, partitions B (2), sub-case, rain cover (2), shoulder pad, waist belt, sub-case shoulder strap.
*These images are included to provide an idea of how the bag can be used. During actual use, the protective case included with separately-sold rechargeable batteries should be used when handling backup rechargeable batteries to prevent short circuits as indicated in the precautions section of the instruction manual included with the battery.